one of the nices mclaren mercedes campers i have seen

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Someone in a peeked cap to drive whilst I enjoy the view:D and a tank of everlasting fuel:bannana:

nice set up i have to say

would be nice parked in the south of france with some wine on a beach surf boards at the ready

SWMBO wants us to get one, I wont show her this one !!!

dont it would break most banks nice camper but many others out their as good for half that

If I had 54 large to spend I would be getting a classic Merc (or two) not a ( although its a very nice one) camper!

Quite nice, but for £65k I would hope for more than a paper d'oily vaguely blu-taced to the side window...

SDC12072s.JPG

Or are they using up old computer continuous-feed printer sheet?

that really is rather nice.

Thank god for 2 things: -

1) there are 5 of us
2) i dnt have a spare £60k

phew!

For £65,000 you could get some really good, three axle motorhomes from the likes of Hobby. That thing is overpriced and small.

Some of the brand new VW Transporter based campers are getting on for this price and they seem to sell.

What recession eh.

With £60k you could get something very similar to this, parked opposite us for the last week or so. A classy act indeed.

So classy in fact, a SMART ForTwo or Toyota Aygo for running around whilst touring doesn't quite cut it. One of these would push the budget up a fair bit though. :cool:

Last edited:
All that weight on a 2.2 Sprinter

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom