One of the nicest S210s!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bpsorrel

MB Enthusiast
Car
'21 C300 Coupe, '20 SLC Final Edition, Peugeot 208 (hers!) and a new Ford Kuga in Russia
Today I spotted one of the best looking, best condition S210s I've ever seen!

No rust, just beautiful E200.. :)

Last edited:
:) I think the S210 is a very, very handsome car, especially when in great condition like that! Those wheels look especially good on it too! :)

Very nice indeed.

Is that Marks & Spencers in Camberley? It looks very much like it to me.

More importantly, from the reflection in the windscreen it appears the driver is displaying the correct blue permit that enables them to park there.

It was at Tesco in Dunstable and yes he was properly displaying! :D

Not sure about the GTG yet, but I would like to if we're not away!

Which reminds me, I really want to get down to MB World soon! Anyone planning a trip there after late April (I'll be in Russia in a couple of weeks time for a month).

I think those wheels spoil it.

Never been a fan of deeper dish rims, not sure why? But they always make me think it looks a bit common.

Mind you last time I said that it kicked off with that Sonny Burnett 'character'. haha

Last edited:
Really??

I thought he was the biggest nob jockey on the internet, I am a member of around 30 forums from BMW, Audi, Mercedes, Volvo to AV, HiFi and then Photography and he really did come across as the biggest plum I have ever seen on a forum.

Maybe it was the fact he was a 22 year old Essex lad who needed to try and prove a point? I am sure he was a nice guy in person, but he was just so ignorant to anything that he didn't love himself.

I thought he was going to be some baseball hat wearing Essex boy nob jockey, but that link you posted up proved me wrong!!

296401_10150343407480849_734625848_8711820_2141770338_n.jpg

Or maybe not!! :D

That car looks to have had doors and wings done, judging by the paint differences.

28420d1331227850-one-nicest-s210s-dsc00971.jpg

Looks very similar to mine!

photo1.jpg

Which despite having had new MB panels and a repaint under warranty, still has some blistering at the bottom of one or two doors...:eek:

Quite anonymous transport in the usual silver with black leather. S210s make good runarounds these days now that they're not worth much.

The AMG wheels do give these cars a bit more 'lift' and look right IMHO :thumb:

Maybe a paint thicknes check can prove

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom