"One off" - on Autotrader

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
That's foul. Is it a wrap? If I was the dealer, I'd peel it. Whatever is underneath can't be as bad...

Last edited:
That wouldn't look so bad if it was all one colour.

The blue underneath looks like a nice colour in itself.

"BLUE, HERE WE HAVE A VERY DIFFERENT LOOKING MERCEDES C320 3.2 SE WHICH HAS BEEN WRAPPED, IN PURPLE WITH A CARBON FIBRE BONNET AND BOOT WRAP".

Might appeal to a Barry Boy? :cool:

"WAS FIRST REGISTERED ON THE 1st SEPTEMBER 2004 BUT IS A 2005 MODEL YEAR CAR". How can it be a 2005 MY car? Pre facelift and manufactured in 2004. :dk:

To be fair , it'll be nippy with a 3.2 under the bonnet

The best part might be that you can't see much of the exterior when you're driving it.

OH.......MY........GODDDDD! Literally WHAT is that, likewise I don't think it would sell if it was £500 for spares

I think the blue does look nice underneath, but being a garage sale they must just put it up for a price the "think " they will achieve, but you never know it might be someone's ideal car , personally in this day and age I would leave a standard car standard, going down the max power, halfords modified route ain't that appealing nowadays, but that sort of car may appeal to a younger crowd, Il personally would have keep it standard and let other see the power of the 3.2 lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom