One-off Range Rover?????

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
"THIS CAR HAS EVERY CONCEIVEABLE EXTRA THAT YOU WILL FIND ON ANY PROFESSIONAL FOOTBALL PLAYERS'S/CELEBRITY CAR"

now there's a reason not to buy it :D

And he would be called Wayne, wouldn't he!​

"A one-off, never to be repeated".

I'll say so.

Nice one Wayne...

Do you suppose the "professionals" that do this sort of work ever cry themselves to sleep at the work they are asked to do?

Pro-footballers would not be seen dead in that...can you imagine how bad that therefore makes it!? Not least since the mods are so cheaply done...

Strictly for Katie Price/Peter Andre followers only I'd say

right rover , how does it look.....?

1208293556QrFEhr.jpg

Last edited:
Careful what you say about Range Rovers , there was a serious disagreement on another thread about them. Personally , i think that people who have Range Rovers are very nice , hard working decent people , who live in lovely areas of the country ...

I saw one the other day , in black with 'TYCOON' written in chrome vinyl letters across the back of it ....

What about that footballer that bought his bird that pimped out Bentley ?

Equally as bad .....

article-1218054-06B18BF3000005DC-512_634x350.jpg

P.S Olly , Wayne says he's coming round to see you ..... ;)

Call Wayne....

That just sums the add up...

i'm just going to wash my eyes out

please can we have a health warning on threads like these?

and the car is just down the road from me, i'll not be going for a butcher's though. Rebuilt from the shell upwards does that mean Cat C or D? Why modify a vehicle in that manner rendering it virtually valueless except for parts. The seat covers in the E class are nice too.

OMG...that Rangey and GTC has just curdled the milk in my PG! Anyone got any Optrex? ;)

The Bentley is Stephen Irelands girlfriend. When he played for Man City he bought an Audi R8 it was white with the rear wing panel in red!!!! The City fans went mental. He sent it off to be sprayed blue!!! Wonder what colour it is now he is at Aston Villa.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom