Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Ed Nulliband, Ed Testicles and Moron Brown

Reasons: Brown because he presided over the out of control spending and landed us deeper in this mess than we would otherwise have been. The other two because they look stupid, sound stupid, are unelectable (thats a good thing actually) and they honestly think they know what they are doing:crazy:

Others for the firing squad would be Bob Crowe, Arthur Scargill, Red Robbo, anyone employed in Unison or any other militant band of lazy time wasters.

So many celebrities, so few fists.

It's hard to choose.

6a6ad489215a091597938395951434d414f4541.jpg

Others for the firing squad would be Bob Crowe, Arthur Scargill, Red Robbo, anyone employed in Unison or any other militant band of lazy time wasters.

so you don't believe in the free market then?

Marsh, wooney, jordan, that **** on tv burb, gordon brown,and any other annoying
B***std

Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson because as they say " dawn the East End" he looks as if he do wiv "a bit of a slap "

Boris is a legend!

He is one of the few politicians that actually has character as well as being a character. It's why he was farmed out to the Mayor job - he's a loose canon.

Personally I wish there were more politicians like him rather than the clones we have have from all parties.

Boris is a legend!

He is one of the few politicians that actually has character as well as being a character. It's why he was farmed out to the Mayor job - he's a loose canon.

Personally I wish there were more politicians like him rather than the clones we have have from all parties.

Agreed, but not sure what you mean by "farmed out". He was elected fair and square, and resigned his safe Henley seat in order to take office. He still hasn't been ruled out as a future prime minister (except by himself).

Last edited:
Boris is a loony on the loose sorry but it true

Boris is a legend!

I wouldn't trust him to tie his laces.

He is a British George W. Bush incarnate, a supposed buffoon that plays the 'flustered' card to get through his political career, cut from the same cloth as Cameron, Osbourne and Clegg...

Doesn't take long for it to descend into a political and religious debate:D

The rules were one "sleb". Are politicians and religious figures "slebs"? I guess the lines have become blurred in truth, with sleazy politicians and sleazy religious leaders crossing the road to become "slebs" to attract our support.

Top "sleb" for me:

Tom Cruise

And oddly enough he is a celeb that has crossed the road to religion (of sorts!)

Agreed, but not sure what you mean by "farmed out". He was elected fair and square, and resigned his safe Henley seat in order to take office. He still hasn't been ruled out as a future prime minister (except by himself).

Future Prime Minister, Dont make me laugh, the trouble we are in at present, should indicate,that the days of the self seeking buffoon, are over.

Torn between Alan Carr and Chris Moyles . Both set my teeth on edge at the first sound of their voice . Forget the punch , I will just use a grenade on the pair of them.:wallbash:

Dont make me laugh

That's what Ken Livingstone said when Johnson was suggested as a Mayoral candidate.

that the days of the self seeking buffoon, are over.

Have you ever met him? Let me tell you, he's no buffoon. He is a heavyweight intellectual, but he's also a man of the people. He is not without his flaws (show me someone who is), but don't write him off just yet.

That's what Ken Livingstone said when Johnson was suggested as a Mayoral candidate.

Have you ever met him? Let me tell you, he's no buffoon. He is a heavyweight intellectual, but he's also a man of the people. He is not without his flaws (show me someone who is), but don't write him off just yet.

I very much agree, I have met Boris and spoken with him at length, he is a hugely intelligent and erudite man with a clear and focused passion. Do not confuse politics with vision, desire or ability in this case.

Correct me if I am wrong, but wasn't Gordon Brown, once described,as a Heavyweight Intellectual.

I very much agree, I have met Boris and spoken with him at length, he is a hugely intelligent and erudite man with a clear and focused passion. Do not confuse politics with vision, desire or ability in this case.

Judging by all the children, he has sired,and extra marital activity he indulges in, your description "clear and focused passion" seems to fit very well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom