Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Stratman

MB Enthusiast
Car
W203 C200 CDI '04Estate
With a tip of the hat to Knees Up Mother Brown (a West Ham forum).

The rules are simple, you have one punch at a celebutard of your choice. No need to justify the reason, but feel free.

For me it's Cowell. The numpty who has single handedly brought the once great British music industry to its knees.

For me it's Cowell. The numpty who has single handedly brought the once great British music industry to its knees.

Surely that was Stock, Aitken and Waterman.

How can you say it was Cowell after he discovered Susan's Boyles.

Neither of them has brought the British music industry to its knees. There's still a great wealth of British groups out there, with new ones emerging all the time. You just have to ignore the dross (ie: leave it to those who like it) and seek them out.

Jason Gardner

He seriously needs filling in.

I'd like to fill her in , but in a slightly different way.

bahahahah !! :D

I much prefer the you have a pistol with two bullets and you have Dale Winton and Adolf Hitler in front of you - who do you shoot first? Dale Winton, twice....

Flanaia1, I think you've pulled...

(Bad form, by the way, punching a woman; should be ashamed rather than embarrassed.)

I'll get my coat then

I would never and never have punched a woman, however she is an embarrasment to womankind so for her I would make an exception. I'm still not convinced she doesn't have a pair of b*llocks, seen better lady boys in Brasil :D

The game suspends the normal laws of time and space, Ian.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom