Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Judging by all the children, he has sired,and extra marital activity he indulges in, your description "clear and focused passion" seems to fit very well.

Is there real evidence to support this?. Not judging your response but just asking as I have no idea. Regardless it does not alter my judgment of him intellectually.

Are you suggesting he isn't? Not in the same league as Johnson, though.

Gordon Brown has a fearsome intellect, look at his academic record.The clear and fundamentally decisive difference is his character and his lack of ability to lead and work with a team.

Is there real evidence to support this?. Not judging your response but just asking as I have no idea. Regardless it does not alter my judgment of him intellectually.

Yes lots of evidence, he is currently, sharing his life with two women,one of them his wife,the other his mistress.
But I do not base my assessment of him based on his morality,I base it on what I hear him say,how he presents himself,and my gut feel,that he is nothing more than a conman.

Gordon Brown has a fearsome intellect, look at his academic record.The clear and fundamentally decisive difference is his character and his lack of ability to lead and work with a team.

"Does not play well with others" - I believe this featured in his school report

And his poor judgement,as far as his academic record is concerned,I am unaware of it.

Last edited:

Not doubting Brown's intellect. However, I would imagine Johnson would outshine him in most debates, unless they were focused on matters fiscal or policy detail.

And his poor judgement,as far as his acedemic record is concerned,I am unaware of it.

Early entrant to Edinburgh University at 16, First claas degree in history and a PhD.........................

Right now Kelly Rowland......X factor is on and I can't understand one thing that she says.......oh and Louis Walsh........for just....being Lois Walsh;)

Last edited:
Early entrant to Edinburgh University at 16, First claas degree in history and a PhD.........................

Very normal then,..... Only joking..

Not doubting Brown's intellect. However, I would imagine Johnson would outshine him in most debates, unless they were focused on matters fiscal or policy detail.

I was not disagreeing with you, merely hoping to add a little to the overall picture of GB and by that attempting to justify my comment.

so you don't believe in the free market then?

Of course I do. I just dont believe in militants/skiveing union employees trying to run the country when there is legislation to protect employees these days.

Anyway, I thought of three more names.

Mandelson (for obvious reasons), Moseley and Blatter.

Lewis Hamilton

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom