One thousand posts

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

JOB-BLACK-RAT

MB Enthusiast
Car
BMW 5 series 'ahem'
Just seen that I nearly have 1000 posts! just wondering how long till I reach the mighty 1K :thumb:

Not long I should not wonder?

BTW Lancs. Constab. seem to have an awful lot of "planewrappers" on the M6 at the moment. You possibly could not comment but is it the same down south?

ON the subject of rats, offical name for the rodent is Rattus Rattus. Also given such a tautonym, is Gorilla Gorilla.

BTW Lancs. Constab. seem to have an awful lot of "planewrappers" on the M6 at the moment. You possibly could not comment but is it the same down south?

Sorry just saw your question in this, was far to bust trying to think up of something else to write to get over the K!

For traffic, no we are posting fewer unmarked motors than ever due to staffing levels, not that I can hear much sobbing at that thought from the motoring public! LOL:D

Got any i30s unwrapped. Lancs have just gone to them. Bobbies love 'em. Much better than the Focus:eek:

Ahh I see Charles has just joined the thread. Now for some fun.

Have a few i30s coming in now to replace the Astra fleet. And we are losing the BMW 530 for Volvo D5 for traffic dept.

Stop on 999 and watch the counter tick over...

You could tell us how William is for 1000?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom