One to be avoided?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
1st time Ive ever seen the AMG badge placed the wrong way round:

AMG///

All they need to do is remove it from the packaging!?!

Last edited:
Left hooker too ...

Bet that's had a hard life ...

N/S/R of the car looks a different colour to the rest of the car and the boot doesn't fit right and as pointed about above the rear badges are wrong. It's what is known in the trade as a shitter

looks trouble.

strange how people go to the trouble to fit an AMG badge, but then fit it wrong.... or maybe down to the poor bodyshop doing the boot repairs.

waaaaay overpriced for a obviously damaged/repaired car with 150k on the clock and no MOT and an 1997 model aswell. i wouldnt expect it to pass cheaply either. they havnt MOTd it for a reason.

The auction should be starting at £500 IMO and he would be lucky to fetch 2k

AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE!!!

EDIT: i didnt notice it was a genuine E55. i guess its worth more than i mentioned above, but i still wouldnt touch it!!

Last edited:
I think any car like this without an MoT is to be avoided. I mean, £50 at the most to get it checked? They've obviously done it and it needs major work.

Bid to £2800 didnt make reserve.

Possibly a dealer as he sold another car a flood damaged 02 plate audi with 280k!

Lynall

Last edited:
I can't believe he had bidders on that load of S---E some people like to throw there money away don't they, I would not touch a high speck car without an MOT but we all know that still does not say it is a good car.
People can still get dodgy MOT's even now days.:confused:

People will bid on, and people will buy crap.

I had a guy on the site the other day with £1200 to spend, he said he only wanted a beemer or a merc, nothing else.

I showed him an X-Plate mk2 mondeo with 69k, fsh, 2 owners, like the eyes in your head. Told him he could have that for a dozen. He said no.

I explained that a grands worth of beemer is going to be rubbish by comparison but he had to have the BMW or Mercedes badge, that was all that mattered.

He is the type who would bid on this crap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom