one touch windows?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

toffee-pie

Car
Legacy 3.0R Spec.B 6MT
Does the CL55 have one touch windows all around?

I only seem to have them at the front? I did have to program them as the battery must have been disconnected at some stage.

Just a total guess as haven't had one, but I think you can only have one touch windows if they've got the sensors to detect a blockage (a hand, dog snout, finger etc) and stop then open a bit again.

If you trigger one touch then put your hand in the way it'll stop before it causes harm and retract.

Maybe the rear windows don't have these sensors and so it'd be unsafe to allow one touch?

As said, total guess, probably wrong. :D

Pretty sure it has one touch all round, perhaps just needs to be reprogramed.That can be done from the drivers seat. Had to do mine when I got it.

Hi, not wishing to contradict a fellow forum member but I am pretty sure 'i-CONICA' is correct.
Both the fronts are one touch up or down but the rears are only one touch down, you have to hold the switch on to make them close. That is how mine operate :thumb:

Matt

same as mine so.

The only thing bugging me is the rear view mirror, I am sure there is something wrong with it. I am going to get PCS and Olli to look at it next week as it wont save memory, I disabled the remember key setting and used both keys.

Either I am dumb and not doing it right or else something wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom