One very lucky police officer

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
It was a great shame that the scum wasn't mown down by a truck coming up the dual carriageway onto the roundabout. I would have laughed out loud (whilst feeling sympathy for the truck driver).

Its good to see that the officer is ok, could have been much worse, If i were a judge, id given him 5yrs.

I sincerely hope the offender resisted arrest after the officers caught up with him and had to be "subdued"!!!

I sincerely hope the offender resisted arrest after the officers caught up with him and had to be "subdued"!!!

He did indeed and found himself on the wrong end of a Taser.

23 months? Are they taking the p!ss?

You can get more for tax evasion...:rolleyes:

Its good to see that the officer is ok, could have been much worse, If i were a judge, id given him 85yrs.

Just corrected that for me.

Personally, I am comfortable with short senentencing periods. Twenty three months seems an appropriate length of time for these crimes.

So long as it is done in a Thai prison, that is.

Personally, I am comfortable with short senentencing periods. Twenty three months seems an appropriate length of time for these crimes.

So long as it is done in a Thai prison, that is.
You might be on to something there;
Instead of long sentences in 'cushy' prisons, give out shorter sentencies in very harsh ones.

Quite like the sound of that.

He'd have got a proper shoeing , guaranteed.

"He then fell down the stairs 47 times onto the end of me boot, your honour"

Unfortunately the magistrate would side with the scum,and the police officer,would have to explain.

A very lucky escape.

Did you notice "Calib. required" on the video ... presumably speed figures from that would not have been admissible as evidence (somewhat academic in this case!).

He'd have got a proper shoeing , guaranteed.

Indeed, I bet he "fell down the steps" on the way to the cells.....................at least twice. :)

My better half is police officer and having seen the injuries she's recieved from scum resisting arrest over the years, I have no problem with the police handing out a little punishement of their own.......................but then I'm obviously a little biased :D

My brother saw this report from the USA.

"A store manager in US saw bod pinching laptop from shop. when confronted
pulled knife, knocked down shop asst and ran for door. Outside on sidewalk
were four marines collecting for kid's charity. Marines stopped him but he
stabbed one
in the back although injury was not severe.
After police and ambulance arrived, the marine corporal was tansported to
hospital for treatment.
"The subject was also transferred to the local hospital with two broken
arms, a broken ankle, a broken leg, several missing teeth, possible broken
ribs, mutiple contusions, assorted lacerations, a broken nose and a broken
jaw.... injuries he sustained when he slipped and fell off the curb after
stabbing the marine" according to a police report."

Pretty sure that's made up unfortunately.

Sure I seen variations of that on snopes.com

Wish it was true though.

Very lucky indeed, but in hindsight was placing his patrol car across the road in front of a speeding car thief a particularily good idea?
Look after number one, was always the first priority.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom