Online EPC

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndrewOl

Car
E350 A207
Hi, I bought one of the online epc links from eBay a year ago for £5. Although a bit of a faff to set up it was really good. It has stopped working now and am thinking on a dvd based system which is about £20. Have I just been unlucky with the online one or is this fairly typical? £20 seemed a lot a year ago but after a year of Mercedes ownership it seems a positive bargain

If its on Windows and its a VMware EPC/WIS, it might be worth checking through Task Manager - Services that your 'VMAuthdService' is running.

Mine used to get stopped after some system updates and found this tip on the internet which solved my non-running problem. Simply starting it again in Task Manager cured the problem which I had about 4 times over 2 years.

You paid for a link? or of the CD/DVD ? Could be as above, could also be your key has expired. You really need to specify exactly what is and isnt happening.

try 7zap , its free.

Online EPC is only about 20 euros per year direct from Mercedes themselves!

You can get WIS online from MB but its very very costly.

last I saw it was 8 euro's per hour. a bit too much considering most of the time your just digging around to find info to help forum members.

Sellers on ebay are just selling stuff that is available free to download if you google it. At most you may pay to join a forum but plenty places around. Cannot give any suggestions but you will see what I mean if you look in the right places

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom