Online Service Quote

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Benz17

MB Enthusiast
Car
E350d AMG Premium (W213)
Evening All,
Car is booked in for a service for next month, I have a service plan, but I thought I would enter my car details and get a quote to see what the cost would be if I didn’t have a service plan, I enter all the details, the correct car shows up, but when I try to get a quote, the message below appears, I then get a couple of other similar car registration from AT, enter those details, and the same thing, have they stopped giving online quotes.

290FD714-8EA4-499A-B1DA-933D1B38AB05.jpeg

Worked for me.Screenshot_20210616-205917_Chrome.jpg

Very strange not working for me. Would you be kind enough to try mine if I send you my reg no.

tried chrome and safari, but nothing

Very strange not working for me. Would you be kind enough to try mine if I send you my reg no.

tried chrome and safari, but nothing
Try cheating the mileage .

It’s now worked for another similar car, the fourth one I tried, will also play with the mileage on mine, thanks for your help though.

So without the service plan, cost would have been £553.01 service B, doesn’t say if that includes VAT. Additional service item due is brake fluid change £125.05, would that charge have been included in £553. Service plan cost is £1200 for 3 services.

Addition repairs:
Replace Front Discs + Pads £554.42
Replace Rear Discs + Pads £520.92

yikes disc and pad prices, luckily don’t need replacing, even if they were, would do that at Indy

Brake fluid is age dependant (2 years) and not included in a B-service, you pay if you need it (some people clock up high mileage and need a B-service before brake fluid is due) :)

Both B17.
As above.

Online quotes and Service Care Plan prices both include VAT.

And the brake fluid change will be covered by the Service Care Plan if it's due (2y).

Quite a few people on here (myself included) get the car serviced by the dealer under the Service Care Plan, and everything else (brakes, repairs, etc) done by an indie.

As above.

Online quotes and Service Care Plan prices both include VAT.

And the brake fluid change will be covered by the Service Care Plan if it's due (2y).

Quite a few people on here (myself included) get the car serviced by the dealer under the Service Care Plan, and everything else (brakes, repairs, etc) done by an indie.
Thanks Markjay, I know that any additional items like brake fluid is covered by service plan, it was just an exercise to see what the cost would have been without a service plan.

So without the service plan, cost would have been £553.01 service B, doesn’t say if that includes VAT. Additional service item due is brake fluid change £125.05, would that charge have been included in £553. Service plan cost is £1200 for 3 services.

Addition repairs:
Replace Front Discs + Pads £554.42
Replace Rear Discs + Pads £520.92

yikes disc and pad prices, luckily don’t need replacing, even if they were, would do that at Indy
Eye watering those prices aren't they. My rear pads £194.50 . Did them myself in an hour £36 .

I put in my details for service, MB at end of my road £ 903, same service and extras
At different MB 12 miles away £ 636 for same service , using same online booking

Cost of breaks there was also over £100 difference

I put in my details for service, MB at end of my road £ 903, same service and extras
At different MB 12 miles away £ 636 for same service , using same online booking

Lakeside the better value one ?

Was that for a B4 service, £903 is extortion if it’s the same as mine.

Not lake side, most expensive was loughton, cheapest Hertfordshire's.

Was for A service, plus auto , plus antifreeze loughton were 330 for gearbox and 250 for antifreeze

Lol if I had B service with mot and front and rear disc and breaks, would be more cost effective to scrap car.

Was just curious, I do all my own servicing

TEZZ

Just had a quote 483 for a b1 service with brake fluid. Independent want 560+

Just had a quote 483 for a b1 service with brake fluid. Independent want 560+
Wow that is a good quote, are you sure B1 is correct, I was under the impression the number after the letter indicates the year of service. I.E my car is showing a B4 service, as my car is 2017 it’s the 4th service, obviously my understanding could be wrong.

Wow that is a good quote, are you sure B1 is correct, I was under the impression the number after the letter indicates the year of service. I.E my car is showing a B4 service, as my car is 2017 it’s the 4th service, obviously my understanding could be wrong.
I dunno :) it's just what the car says mine also 2017 and done 19k 50 days untill service due and a hefty 4k miles since it's last one £100 for brake fluid Is steep though

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom