Online tax calculator

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Carrotchomper

MB Enthusiast
Car
C207 E350 CDI coupe
I found this whilst trawling t'Internet earlier. Quite topical at the moment with the Income Tax changes.

I'm quite happy, since it seems I'll save a couple of hundred quid a year at least. :D

Yep I've been using the same site to figure out the real benefits of changing jobs. I just found out today that I will be getting a 3% raise in May, a 2.5% raise in September, then an increment in October, so need to re-do my calculations. :eek:

I found this whilst trawling t'Internet earlier. Quite topical at the moment with the Income Tax changes.

I'm quite happy, since it seems I'll save a couple of hundred quid a year at least. :D

Until you have to buy a RFL disc.. fill up the tank.. go for a pint.. etc.. etc..

Give with one hand and take back triple with the other is the motto of this Govt. :mad:

Gaz

Both work superbly. favourited :)

Really good for budgetting those and for scrutinising pay slips and working out what a pay rise really means for you.

Until you have to buy a RFL disc.. fill up the tank.. go for a pint.. etc.. etc..

Give with one hand and take back triple with the other is the motto of this Govt. :mad:

Gaz

Exactly. Also, I think it's terrible that the lower paid (less than £18k PA) will be worse off under this new tax 'simplification'. Hardly encourages benefits claimants to actually get off their backsides and work. :rolleyes:

Exactly. Also, I think it's terrible that the lower paid (less than £18k PA) will be worse off under this new tax 'simplification'. Hardly encourages benefits claimants to actually get off their backsides and work. :rolleyes:

What is really needed is a rise in personal allowances. This would benfit both sets of tax payers, but alas not the exchequer :bannana:

thanks will help a lot when working out how much to pay new employees..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom