Oo! Have a look at my birthday pressie!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

lisa110rry

Car
1999 SLK Kompressor and a Honda CRV (the latter gone but not forgotten)
Came home tonight to a big box resting on the sofa, my birthday pressie (at my request) from my husband! Just what I need and want!

Though I do feel compelled to mention my birthday was 24/05, lol!

Battery charger Lennox.

I can't begin to imagine the look on my wife's face if I bought her a charger for her birthday:doh:

That is a useful present:thumb:
I think you should buy your hubby a decent electric tyre pump for his birthday and offer to keep it in your boot.;)

What are you going to charge with it?

:eek:
:devil:
:D

Rosso, I'll remember that! Alx, it's for keeping my Honda well charged while I'm driving the little green Merc, and vice versa! They are both elderly, but both have recently had new batteries and I want to keep them in good heart. Yes, it is a float battery charger, with various attachments including 'comfort connect extension cable', 'bumper case' so that I don't scratch something on the car while charging I suppose, 'comfort eyelet indicator' (whatever that is), and a neat and tidy little bag to keep it all in. Very nice, considering the current battery charger is about thesize of a breeze block and in fact heavier than one! I'm truly chuffed! Saturday it will be deployed on the much loved and indestructible Honda I drive in the winter.

Oh, and AMGeed, the compressor I currently keep in my car is actually his and he may need it for the double inflatable kayak he bought for himself the same day he ordered my 'birthday present'. Does anyone suspects guilt present here? Lol!

Last edited:
Does anyone suspects guilt present here? Lol!

Nope. Perfectly normal standard behaviour.

Women of this world are just not happy about everything all of the time are they?

You buy them something, they moan.

You don't buy them something, they moan.

You forget, they moan.

You remember, and they moan about the time you forgot, just to remind you that you forgot.

:wallbash::ban:

Yep, that got me muttleying out loud in my office...:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom