Ooops!. Spy car gets clobbered by a bus.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

A150

Car
A150 Avantgarde (2006) Previously A140 Classic (2000)
In our local weekly free rag this week. A spy car parked up and the driver opened his car door just as a bus was passing by.

Here's the end result.......

Attachments

• Spy car smash.jpg
    Spy car smash.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 416
Bit of justice there.

I wonder if it's the spy car driver or bus driver who is technically at fault here for insurance purposes etc?

The road where this incident took place isn't very wide. Hence the reason why the car is parked almost fully on the pavement. Opening the car door probably meant the bus driver had no way of avoiding hitting the car. Which was timed to perfection. Leaving the bus driver no time in which to hit the brakes.

If a pedestrian asked the car driver to remove it from the pavement as it is causing an obstruction, what do you reckon the response would be and ccould the police nick them for parking so stupidly?

Oh, I do hope the spy car driver will not be prosecuted for carelessness. Oh, Lord forbid, the poor fella was only doing his civic duty after all.. ;)

I'd bet a fiver that there's a claim on his part against his employer for stress / time off / their failure to tell him to look before opening his door..:rolleyes:

Typical !!!! if you or me had parked on the pavement and then photo'd by the spy car then i'm pretty sure a ticket would be in the post !

Very funny indeed. Can you make out the rather dismayed looking 'cartoon' dogs face on the busted open interior door trim?

"SPY CAR"
Bus driver probably didn't see it
I though spy's were covert, this thing has a big wide yellow stripe down the side and a whopin' great camera on the roof.
Like to be a fly on the wall in the bosses office though.:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom