Oops, another unexpected eBay purchase...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Spinal

MB Enthusiast
Car
x254, G350, Duster, S320, Mach1, 900ss and a few more
The other day I put a £20 bid on a W202 CD holder... I ended up winning it :D The best £20 spent on mods (after the pedals of course)

Then I put a bid on this...
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&item=220328406419
and won that too :p

I didn't do my homework though, so I hope it will fit! If not, it'll be on sale in a few weeks :p

Anyone care to help me do my homework while I wait for it to be delivered? How do I check if it will fit?

M.

Last edited:
Just looked at your feedback, can you explain the Gimp Mask and Leather look Posing Pouch please!!:D :D :D

The other day I put a £20 bid on a W202 CD holder... I ended up winning it :D The best £20 spent on mods (after the pedals of course)

Then I put a bid on this...
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&item=220328406419
and won that too :p

I didn't do my homework though, so I hope it will fit! If not, it'll be on sale in a few weeks :p

Anyone care to help me do my homework while I wait for it to be delivered? How do I check if it will fit?

M.

The mirror itself will fit if the wiring loom is there to connect it to. It depends on the spec of your car, mine didn't have it and so the loom had to be connected later in order for it to work.

It is a good price, I really wasn't expecting to win it :D

Mercman is a member here too I believe, and I've ordered from him before. Hopefully I'll get it before xmas ;)

M.

if the existing wiring inst there, then just wire it to the sunroof or the courtesy light

Hi,
The auction picture shows the additional loom and the MB instruction sheet for fitting it, together with the accessory box it all came with, and it states item is new.
Provided your car does,nt have the red and green lights in the rear view mirror this will be very simple to fit, just plug & play.
I got a black facelift auto dimming mirror from Merc-man and mine was packaged the same, boxed and bagged with MB instruction sheet/booklet (i think these are just printouts from WIS), except I paid slightly more than you. :(
You got a good deal there.

Provided your car does,nt have the red and green lights in the rear view mirror this will be very simple to fit, just plug & play.

Actually, I do have the red&green lights on my mirror... I thought that was a bonus...

M.

Actually, I do have the red&green lights on my mirror... I thought that was a bonus...

M.

"as long as you have the basic interior mirror without the red and green alarm lights built in this will be the right one for your car"

Oops.... I managed to read

"as long as you have the basic interior mirror with the red and green alarm lights built in this will be the right one for your car"

Is it at all compatible, or do I need something totally different?

M.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom