Opinion of these fitted to a W211

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I like them both actually.

John (developer215) has the best wheels for a W211 IMO.

That will be these then........
IMG_0678.jpg

John loving his wheels as usual .... And why not, they're dam well awesome

I quite fancy a set for mine but I guess they aren't cheap even for a second hand set.

Are there spacers on those John?

I quite fancy a set for mine but I guess they aren't cheap even for a second hand set.

Are there spacers on those John?

No John,

CLS wheels have a different ET of 25/28, making them protrude out further.

Barring the AMG wheels, the 17" Ankaa design is the best on a W211 in my opinion.

Barring the AMG wheels, the 17" Ankaa design is the best on a W211 in my opinion.

Agreed - here's my previous on baby 17" Ankaa's, though I had these powdered to overcome the diamond cut/lacquer issue.

001-3.jpg

I prefer my AMG wheels pictured on pre-facelift W211's and your wheels for post facelift.

Last edited by a moderator:
These are IMHO the best looking wheels on a 211

DSC_0867 by [email protected], on Flickr

I think these look great as the amount of alloy showing (because of the multi spokes) seem to make the wheel look larger in the arch.

They are hard to find second hand though - there was a guy searching for months - I don't know if he found any in the end :dk:.

Bugger to clean too.

Last edited:
The first set (called adharaz I think) are trypically C Class wheels and I cannot see them sitting right on a w211. Classic for w203 or w209 though. If anyone has a picture of them on a w211 would be interesting to see how they look!!

The avantgarde standard w211 wheels as Gollom has moved to look like a decent move, alternatively the Ankaa aren't too bad too! But I guess it comes down to personal choice!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom