Opinions on AMG Service Care for CLA45?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dabcabc

Car
2017 C63 Estate
Hi all,

I've placed an order for a CLA45 AMG, due for delivery in March, but I've been looking at the Service Care options. For the CLA45 it's listed as £36pm.

Mercedes-Benz UK - AMG Service Care - AMG Service Care Rates

What I have no idea on currently is if this is a good deal or not. Would this work out cheaper than paying the servicing when it comes round to the service dates, or are you paying a premium for spreading the cost out?

It's a new car, so I wouldn't expect anyone to have had a service yet, but has anyone got any experience with this program?

Cheers

I took out a plan for my new C Class petrol this year for £26 per month based on 3 services.
As far as I can make out it is more of a budgeting tool as against a cost saver. The problem I had was whoever I asked, they all gave me different costs for servicing a model which had a well established history and I found frustrating. Anyway I thought £26 a month was worth a punt. Probably you will get other responses which contradict me.....which demonstrates the problem.

Have you got prices from dealer for standard servicing? They should have them by now.

On mine, a significant percentage of the service cost is the mark-up that MB charge on the Mobil 1 Oil. £18/litre @ MB, compared with £8/litre at a motor factor. I guess there's not as much oil going in the CLA45AMG, so potential total saving much not be as much.

I bet your Merc holds more oil than you think! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom