Opinions please I have been offered.......

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mymini007

Car
Mini (real one) CLS320
A W211 estate in old man beige 320 cdi

190k on the clock
1 owner been a motorway car, and the owner is trading in for a Jag sportbreak
£1000 ish could be £1200

By the sounds of it it has been looked after I dont know anymore details than that

What do you reckon ?

It sounds like it may be a very good buy but you have no way of knowing until you've had a proper look at it.

So as with any used car, give it a thorough inspection, trust your judgment and your instincts and don't be afraid to walk away if you're not sure about it.

It sounds like it may be a very good buy but you have no way of knowing until you've had a proper look at it.

So as with any used car, give it a thorough inspection, trust your judgment and your instincts and don't be afraid to walk away if you're not sure about it.

I will get some more info on it tomorrow, but its a good friend of mine that works for the dealership so I am sure if its a total shed he would tell me.

a limited market for 'old man beige' I would have thought, hence offered to you.

Ask him what the official Mercedes colour is called and it's code number.

190K no problem for that engine. Just check if the SBC brake pump has been done. If not, renewing it could double your purchase price.

It's a grand !

Run around in it until something breaks ( maybe never ) then ebay it , even if it's a non runner you'll always get your money back !

If you start haggling because of pumps etc , the guy will just sell it to someone else . I would.

Buy it !

It's a grand !

Run around in it until something breaks ( maybe never ) then ebay it , even if it's a non runner you'll always get your money back !

If you start haggling because of pumps etc , the guy will just sell it to someone else . I would.

Buy it !

He has just come back to me, he got it wrong, its not a grand its £2000

Still seems like a reasonable price ?

If it's travertine beige, it will look better in the metal. Jay has a beige one for sale here.

still sounds like an OK deal to me.

DO NOT BUY THIS CAR!!!

Where does your friend work?

If it's cubanite silver then it's the best colour and hides dirt better than anything!

Can't really complain for £2k.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom