Opinions wanted on burgundy leather

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mario andretti

Car
220ce 300ce and 300se
Well I have just recently bought a ruby red w124 coupe and it has a full cream leather interior. Now I have a spare w124 coupe with a full electric burgundy leather interior and I am wondering what it would look like in the ruby red coupe. So what are peoples opinion and does any one have one or even pictures of it done.

Red with red interior is red overload IMHO, it's too much of a good thing.

Ruby red is a really lovely color and cream interior does make it look good

Oh it looks good at the mo but find red strange as black in black, grey in grey , green in green and blue in blue look OK but red in red seems to be different story.

Red and cream should always be seen.

Well I have just recently bought a ruby red w124 coupe and it has a full cream leather interior. Now I have a spare w124 coupe with a full electric burgundy leather interior and I am wondering what it would look like in the ruby red coupe. So what are peoples opinion and does any one have one or even pictures of it done.

Leave the red and cream as that is a classic w124 combo

The burgundy 124 interior is a lovely colour - just not with a red exterior

I love a red interior, but would agree that red and red could be a bit much. However, it's your car, what do you think...?

I can't wait to have a look at it. Is it the inner front arches that are rusted or the rear arches? What part of Ireland are you in? Cheers for Steve's number for the mats by the way

Charles I have a strange want to do it but am wondering weather black door cards and centre tunnel and just fitting the red leather inserts in the cards might tone it down a wee bit. I just can't get it out of my head.

I've a suspicion that the ruby red & burgundy leather will look rather nice. Mind, that's only a suspicion.

I have seen pics of an SL with it and it really did have a strange appeal

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom