Opions on my new number plate

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
My Boxster was purchased from my best mate , and he left RCK 4X on it ( now on retention and up for sale ) . I decided to get T999 BXR which was a cheap plate and close enough to 1999 ( well maybe not! ) , but my wife decided to buy me the plate as a surprise birthday present and accidently bought T999 BXT instead.

Now 05 is the month she was born, that is really scraping the bottom of the barrel.
Well to us these plates mean a lot and we are very happy with them and if you dont know they just look like normal plates, besides some folk spend thousands on just a plate ours were just a couple hundred

I like 'personal' plates on a car.

The thing that spoils the look of most cars is the number plates.

Dreadful random letters that are issued by DVLA for a standard plate.

I prefer to see correctly spaced plates that may or may not mean something to the onlooker or spell a word. Not something from a scrabble game.

I have on retention and have used on several cars for over 20 years MBZ 180. I like it and some may not.

I am thinking it may go on my soon to be acquired new car which would be somewhat ironic....................;).......but it would be a 180 degree turn from Mercedes!

Hi,
I bought AB55 AMG for my CLS 55, AB being my initials and 55 AMG being the model, never had a personnal plate before and thought it kind of cool.
I did the same, actually it was a birthday present, but I got PO55 AMG for my Slk55 👍

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom