optional equipment ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dhard

Banned
what option have you paid extra for and never use . I had the dynamic handling pack and could not tell any differents when I used it . Also have the gear shift paddles on the steering wheel prob only used 2/3 times .

what option have you paid extra for and never use . I had the dynamic handling pack and could not tell any differents when I used it . Also have the gear shift paddles on the steering wheel prob only used 2/3 times .

Neither can I remember any options that I've bought but never used (you had used both at least once ;) ).

Night View Assist Plus - cost £1k and as a gadget fiend I had to have it. Whilst it works very well, it is a completely pointless gadget which I now never use unless showing it to someone! Wish I'd gone for dynamic seats instead.

Also folding tow bar - only ordered it as I wanted to carry a cycle rack. Hhaven't used it once as weather was not up for my fair weather cycling all last year!

i must say, ive used all my gadgets often, even if its to make sure they still work! lol

seriously... i think the only one i havent really used is the cooling seats and the oem digital tv tuner i retrofitted as the signal is just to cr*p.

Nothing at all.. I use the lot on all my cars. The naffest thing ive had is high beam assist and i even still use that because its handy for high speed night driving purely from a lazyness. PITA that you need to keep switching it on every time you turn the ignition off and back on.

Linguatronic - she either couldn't understand my geordie accent or she was dylexsic :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom