Options At Trade In Time - A Main Dealer Speaks

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
This is getting boring. Any chance you are going to tell us?

I can tell you that many have some but no-one has all yet.

Luckily for you and your boredom gene, there's no obligation to play.

No likey, no postey.

Now if the sales guy was the motor trade equivalent of the Oracle at Delphi then it might be worth the wait, but since its merely one sales guy's opinion* and probably wrong anyway------????? :dk:

*based on the last ropey E CLASS he managed to sell at vast commission????

Last edited:
Fluffy Dice (pink) 12ft whip aerial, bullet hole stickers, flame design down the side above the 'sidewinder' exhaust. Well it worked with my Capri. Was some time ago though.

So D215's got all this on his car..
Brabus D6 III chip giving 272bhp/590Nm - Brabus badging, engine covers, door buttons, all dealer fitted at PDI - Factory fitted AMG bodykit - Keyless entry - Keyless go - Airmatic air suspension - COMAND 2.5 - Harman Kardon - 4 zone Thermotronic - Linguatronic - Distronic - Parktronic - Memory seats - Heated seats - Tyre pressure monitoring - Infra red glass - Blinds (it's got blackout glass??) - Auto tailgate - Garage door opener - Tracker - Fire Extinguisher

and according to him, only one was on the list, so pick one from the above and 3 that aren't there.

I wondered about AMG badges - judging by the number out there, some folk must think they make the car much better, and for the relatively low cost they probably (sadly) make it a more attractive purchase.

Fluffy Dice (pink) 12ft whip aerial, bullet hole stickers, flame design down the side above the 'sidewinder' exhaust. Well it worked with my Capri. Was some time ago though.

whip aerial ...capri...woody you are going for gold!:thumb:

I hear the factory fit E guard is a "must have" in Kazakhstan, Colombia and Nigeria ---does that count? ;)

Now if the sales guy was the motor trade equivalent of the Oracle at Delphi then it might be worth the wait, but since its merely one sales guy's opinion* and probably wrong anyway------????? :dk:

Quite possibly, but it's only an ikkle bit of fun on another rainy day.

So D215's got all this on his car..
Brabus D6 III chip giving 272bhp/590Nm - Brabus badging, engine covers, door buttons, all dealer fitted at PDI - Factory fitted AMG bodykit - Keyless entry - Keyless go - Airmatic air suspension - COMAND 2.5 - Harman Kardon - 4 zone Thermotronic - Linguatronic - Distronic - Parktronic - Memory seats - Heated seats - Tyre pressure monitoring - Infra red glass - Blinds (it's got blackout glass??) - Auto tailgate - Garage door opener - Tracker - Fire Extinguisher

and according to him, only one was on the list, so pick one from the above and 3 that aren't there.

Logical Captain...........

My God Holmes how could I have been so blind--- it has to be --- :bannana:TOTWINKEL ASSISTENT! :bannana: --- I know---- I have no idea what it means either!

Full service mystery?

Tracker?

Hmm at a guess:

Metallic paint
Leather
Xenons
Parking sensors

Leather, auto, metallic

and one other item that he has identified that your car hasn't got....

so he can use it as an excuse to give you a derisory value...... :(

(I'm speaking generally, not specifically!!)

Last edited:
For reference, we didn't discuss the spec of my car, more that I told him it was a good spec and he said only a,b,c,d made any difference.

There are some flaws in his logic, however, one is only repeating what he said to one.

I was only there for an MOT, not to do a deal.

All we all familiar with the phrase anti-climax?

For reference, we didn't discuss the spec of my car, more that I told him it was a good spec and he said only a,b,c,d made any difference.

I win.... I win:bannana::bannana:

The answer is above.....he said only....a,b,c,d made any difference.:)

Ok, only because I have to go out this evening........

L
C
P
OW (larger)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom