Options/codes from VIN

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

eng622

I have another car I'm interested in so can someone please help

VIN WDB1714562F082075

Thanks in anticipation

170 ENGINE OUTPUT, FRONT 205 OWNERS MANUAL AND SERVICE RECORD - ENGLISH 220 PARKTRONIC SYSTEM (PTS) 241 FRONT SEAT LH ELECTRIC ADJUSTABLE WITH MEMORY 250B Unknown 265B Unknown 275 MEMORY PACKAGE (DRIVER SEAT, STRG. COL., MIRROR) 301 Unknown 403 Unknown 427 AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION 7-SPEED 461 INSTRUMENT WITH MILES IND. AND ENGLISH LEGEND 486 Unknown 527 Unknown 551 ANTI-THEFT/ANTI-BREAK-IN WARNING SYSTEM 581 AUTOMATIC AIR CONDITIONER 5XXL EUROPE 600 HEADLAMPS - CLEANING EQUIPMENT 618 Unknown 619 XENON LIGHT UNIT - HEADLAMP DISCONTINUED 673 HIGH-CAPACITY BATTERY 782 Unknown 806 AEJ 06/1/M/X 819 CD CHANGER 870A Unknown 873 SEAT HEATER FOR LEFT AND RIGHT FRONT SEATS 876 INTERIOR LIGHT ASSEMBLY 882 INTERIOR SAFEGUARD/TOWING PROTECTION 983 VEH. TITLE OF OWNERSHIP-OMITTED AND W/O COC PAPERS H80 Unknown M35 DISPLACEMENT 3.5 LITER N99 Unknown NX4 Unknown 775U Unknown 871A Unknown

Last edited:
I have another car I'm interested in so can someone please help

VIN WDB1714562F082075

Thanks in anticipation

sadly you cant rely on the Russian website for the datacard as it is full of inaccuracies and 'unknown' codes.

send me an email to [email protected] and I'll email you the full datacard which has all the 'uknown' codes filled in from EPC.

sadly you cant rely on the Russian website for the datacard as it is full of inaccuracies and 'unknown' codes.

send me an email to [email protected] and I'll email you the full datacard which has all the 'uknown' codes filled in from EPC.

I think the Russian site(s) should not be called unreliable. The problem with the site is that the option codes are often explained incorrectly (with a past meaning etc.) but the actual list of option codes (numbers) is accurate plus the rest of the info (like tranny number, engine number, delivery date etc.).

There are good sites that map option codes properly, unfortunately I have not bookmarked any.

MB EPC quite often lists "unknown codes" too, did not seem to be the case with this particular VIN. This is strange when the codes often appear if the data card is read from another MB service, other than EPC.

I remember having almost hot discussions about this with a member who does not attend the forum any more. Simply our views about accuracy were different when the list of codes was sufficient for myself while this other member ignored the codes and thought the text is all that matters. I think it is just important to know what is accurate and what is not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom