Options

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

richcruss

I guys just bought a c63 and wanted to know if there is any way of finding out what options it has fitted such as LSD many thanks. Sorry if this is covered

Call mb world always helped me out with info. But if your questioning lsd just drive it. If its got one youll know

Ask an MB dealer for the Oasis report - lots of interesting stuff including the build spec, and a costed fitted options list.

you can also get a breakdown of the original order using the VIN number. I think somebody on here can do it - if not there is a chap on the US site that can too.

My personal opinion is not to use any dodgy Russian site that claims it can break-down the VIN number (which has also been suggested on here) as to me - its a way dodgy people can build a shopping list of cars to ...

LSD is number 471 on options list. That's all I know lol

If you set up an account on the MBUK website (my mercedes) then there is a page where you can put in the vin and get a full build sheet for your car (my vehicles). You can also get your service reports etc on the site if you have the sec number from the dealer for each service. The site will store all the info so you can build a record of the cars history. I did this last week and it's pretty good.

If you set up an account on the MBUK website (my mercedes) then there is a page where you can put in the vin and get a full build sheet for your car (my vehicles). You can also get your service reports etc on the site if you have the sec number from the dealer for each service. The site will store all the info so you can build a record of the cars history. I did this last week and it's pretty good.

Just did this - its pretty good. I think this note should be a sticky !

Great find! Although when I put in my VIN along with the options listed is " technical modifications" anybody got any idea what that might be?

Thank you I will try and take a look

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom