Orange with fake carbon c63 (ck63) amg

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Not my cup of tea. But my sons think its awesome

I've seen this car a few times driving in Milton Keynes. Was never able to pull next to him due to traffic :devil: It does stand out and is very noticeable in traffic so I guess the owner has achieved what he was after. The good news for the new owner is that he can peel this all off and find a nice, clean and well protected C63 underneath :)

That car is the height of poor taste.........................yuk!

so, he dare to be different. If we all same then... we share same wifes yes?

so, he dare to be different. If we all same then... we share same wifes yes?

Sure, it's different. Just not to my taste at all. Just as well we don't all share the same tastes. Not sure I share your analogy either:D

As it's for sale, it will appeal to a far smaller audience than a nice unmolested C63 although I do realise that orange mess will peel off.

This extremely rare ck63 amg has had the works. Its had a carlson engine upgrade that cost about 5k, hence the ck63 not c63 do not get these cars confused.

Is this crap or true? If it has had the Carlson engine upgrade, surely it would be pushing out more than 457 BHP wouldn't it?

I've never heard of a CK63, am I alone?

God awful colour though, what possesses people to think this kind of thing is acceptable?

The good news for the new owner is that he can peel this all off and find a nice, clean and well protected C63 underneath :)

How dare you get it confused with a normal C63, it's a CK63 :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom