Order placed and Delivery due December

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

A210AMG

MB Enthusiast
Ok, so its not a new car :)

Looks like baby A210 is going to have a brother or sister (I don't want to know what it is this time, although Mrs A210 does want to know).

Anyway the first picture of the New Addition.:bannana:

New_baby_bean.jpg

Excellent news!! Congratulations to you all!!

Looks like you'll soon be needing one of these!!

baby-safe-410x270.jpg

Thanks Bobby, will still have the Maxi cosi seats and base units we used for our first...So they will be brought down from the loft..

Was only just getting use to a semi normal wake up at 6:30am, no nappys and no pram.... looks like back to sleepless nights again.... Great :)

Sorry, had a look, looks nice, but can't work out which model it is.:thumb::thumb:

MBClub seems to be flourishing with news of new arrivals - mainly babies and C63s - two of my favourite things!!

Surprising how easily you snap back into the routine. Junior D was 5 1/2 when Baby D arrived. Trouble is 18 months down the line and we're both feeling broody!!

Wow, big congratulations to you all! A special Christmas to come :bannana:

Congratulations, that great news. We've just had our second, she's coming up to 3 weeks. Just getting used to having a new baby in the house too ;)

Congratulations, that great news. We've just had our second, she's coming up to 3 weeks. Just getting used to having a new baby in the house too ;)

In that case, congrats to you and all too! :bannana:

Congratulations, before you know it Baby A210 will be here.
Felt very quick when my half brother arrived.
He's now 5. :thumb:

Congratulations!!

So what options does Baby A210 come with?
Obviously she'll have the lastest version of Attention Assist installed. There's absolutely no chance of you falling asleep with one of those around!!
:)

Congratulations

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom