Ordering C63 Estate - Advice please

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

C63Bens

Car
C350cdi
So after a couple of weeks of deliberating about an M3 or C63, I have decided to take the plunge and order a C63 Estate.

The colour will be Tenorite Grey with the optional 5 spoke 18's as I think they will match T.Grey well.

The thing I'm not sure about is the interior colour, was thinking my first choice would be Sand, 2nd Red. Will the sand go well with this colour?

Also, does anyone have any pictures of a T.Grey car with the optional 18's?

Many thanks. B

Excellent choice of colour Sir! Mine is Tenorite but has the black interior and 19" wheels.

Personally I think Tenorite may be troublesome with those interior choices - too light to work with the sand and too blue to work with the red.

But that is only my opinion.

S

Sand & 19" Alloys. :cool:

You can't go putting Castors on a C63! :rolleyes:

Thanks guys.. So Sand could work with T.Grey then? Just don't want to go black!

Will the optional 18's look bad then...

No optional 18's r fine. Check out forum member ghibbett for pics of his estate with the 18's

C63Bens said:
Thanks guys.. So Sand could work with T.Grey then? Just don't want to go black!

Will the optional 18's look bad then...

The 19s look far far far superior.

Sent from my iPad using MBClub UK

No optional 18's r fine. Check out forum member ghibbett for pics of his estate with the 18's

And as if by magic...

8190899147_f5e9a03874.jpg

8190899615_f19eed38f1.jpg

**Edited at add** 18's are also lighter, easier to clean, give a better ride and tyres are cheaper.

Wow.. Your car looks great ghibbett! What interior do you have and I know it has been covered many many times already...LSD, what do you think?

Just boggo black for my interior:

7992785746_82210e9764_c.jpg

As for the LSD, this has been covered many times already. If you look back at my posts, specifically my monthly running reports, you should find some info. However in summary, I think it's well worth it, but note that there are plenty on here who believe it to be an expensive frivolity.

That being said, I have driven LSD vs non-LSD cars back-to-back and that is why I ordered a car with one.

I would agree 19's and LSD also.

C63Bens said:
Wow.. Your car looks great ghibbett! What interior do you have and I know it has been covered many many times already...LSD, what do you think?

Hi
Congratulations and great choice!!

I recently ordered my C63 but without LSD as I had to control myself on options and draw the line somewhere. My advice would be to drive a C63 with and without and decide for yourself because it seems to be an option that splits opinion here.

Jeremy

Thanks Jeremy. Tough choice on the LSD.... Chris Harris seemed to manage fine without one when competing against RS4 though..

Don't forget the bit where he says that it would be a foregone conclusion if the C63 had both the LSD and PP.

So after much deliberating, I still have a little uncertainty about interior and time is running out to spec the car - what do people think about Palladium with Sand & Black Ash?

Thx. B

Tenorite Grey with Alpaca Grey is stunning.

That was my preferred combination with my new E Coupe but there were none available as I opted for pre-facelift.

Personally I feel that 'natural' leather colours (such as sand) need the trim to be in a wood finish to make it blend internally.

So after much deliberating, I still have a little uncertainty about interior and time is running out to spec the car - what do people think about Palladium with Sand & Black Ash?

Thx. B

I've got Porcelain and Black with black piano trim and I think it looks amazing. Love the sand / black too though.

I have a tenorite estate with 19s and red/black leather. Have to say I love the colour combo and it gets a lot of positive comments.

Attachments

• image-1625135434.jpg
    image-1625135434.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 57
  • image-3969518607.jpg
    image-3969518607.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 50
  • image-3010976024.jpg
    image-3010976024.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 58
rsk 21.. Your car looks lovely.

Was planning on Palladium and now getting second doubts are seeing your car!

Thinking about getting the same interior with the Black Ash wood though...

rsk 21.. Your car looks lovely.

+1

Love that colour combination.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom