Origin Blue

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

joe

Car
W203
Hi Everyone,
I have just received my Costco discount vouchers for this Year and there is a Voucher for theOrigin Blue i gps, satellite laser speed trap warning system with £50 off the normal discounted price.

was £249.99 + vat
now £199.99 +vat (£234.99)

Also £35.00 off a set of Michelin Tyres.

Best Regards
Joe

Did you notice the picture is actually an Origin b2, but when I was in the shop yesterday it is just the original blue i they sell. It would be great to be able to get the b2 for £199 (plus vat). The description doesn't make it clear.

B2 review and Micro Road Pilot look very very intersting.

Top marks in the reviews and look like they make for a very neat install - both tiny and much more modular.

If I were buying my money would be going on one of these two.

Grrrrr.

Shouldn't read about things that cost £400!

I am REALLY liking the B2 now.

Anyone got one and has anyone hunded down the best deal in th UK already?

When I saw the price in the Costco book, £199 plus vat and a picture of the b2 I was ready to buy! But from the description I think it might be the old one, I'll check when the offer is on, 10th - 16th November.

I have been using the B2 for a while now and am very happy with it. I had a slight problem recently when the voice alerts stopped working, however a quick call to the very helpfull guys at origin and they told me how to sort the problem.

Though they are expensive they are worth it. I got mine for £385 but may be able to get them cheaper now.

Next on the shopping list is a second cradle for the other car.

Regards

Tan

Originally posted by Steve_Perry
Not happy with your Road Angel?

S.

TOTALLY happy with the RA.

But the Origin B2 makes for a neater install and has some other features to attract me.....

the grass is always greener.

I'm certain this is really electronics material and not "news" :)

Just got my road pilot :D :D
Excellent bit of gadgetry very pleased... also bought a second cradle so can swop between vehicles.
Hopefully I will be more aware of these infernal speed cameras...:mad:

I had both the road angel and Origin B2.

Of the 2 I'd go for the B2 every time.

I've got a different dealer to that of Vik J who also sells them at £345.

But, for group buys he'll knock the price down.

Apologies to Jimmy (just in case).

K

Originally posted by RichardM
When I saw the price in the Costco book, £199 plus vat and a picture of the b2 I was ready to buy! But from the description I think it might be the old one, I'll check when the offer is on, 10th - 16th November.

Costco are not doing these due to a production error and have replaced it with the snooper Neo :( :devil:

Yep I saw that yesterday, still a good price for the snooper.

I don't think it would have been the b2 which is a shame as I would have bought one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom