Origin of members names

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
tax dodging scum of the earth.

i used to own a Mondeo. it was Silver and it was a Saloon.

Not a bad set of replies for a question that appears to have been asked before - seconds of fun :)

Dogs name is Snoop house number I live at 51.:)

don-johnson-as-undercover-cop-sonny-crockett-in-miami-vice.jpg

what it is chief

My name Noodle Pulp comes from a paper I read on recycling paper and other related materials, it typically refers to paper that is separated from wallboard and recycled.
The process separates the wallboard into gypsum powder and paper flakes with a patented process. The recyclable gypsum is trucked back to manufacturers, where it is mixed with virgin rock to make new wallboard.
The recyclable paper, in the form of noodle pulp, is returned to paper companies where it is mixed with virgin pulp to make new paper products.
Fascinating eh?

A play on the the name Mercedes as name Mark hence " Markedes "

My name Noodle Pulp comes from a paper I read on recycling paper and other related materials, it typically refers to paper that is separated from wallboard and recycled.

Fascinating eh?

Thanks for that. I am glad you put that as I always read your name as Noodle Pup.

note to self: pay more attention. ( I am the owner of one of them overpriced cardboard cut out c63's which was overtaken by a cyclist yesterday)

Well mine is pretty obvious, can be seen wielding a paintbrush when inspiration strikes or I get a commission. :D

bingo from my nickname in work.. the numbers are from my reg plate 999 nice n simple.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom