Origin of members names

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Mine is basically my name and the 51 is due to the fact that I was the 51st person with the surname "Randall" and with the initials P. R. P. who wanted to sign up to Hotmail (which, to be frank, surprised me greatly).

John

:doh:

As an ex coach driver as you can see by my photo, with allot of millage and 25+ years behind me Drivenmemad seemed to be the right name for me.

Well mine should be pretty obvious.
Surname Mackenzie,
Owned a W123, W201, W168, W203 and last month saw sense and picked up a W202!

Have spent most of my working life in London (23 years).

Was born, raised & educated in Scotland (24 years).

Hence Londonscottish.

My nick is really a tad fraudulent. I have no aspirations to being a boyracer and in any case, my driving style is generally dictated by the traffic jam I'm usually caught in!

FWIW, Boyracer is the nick I use on all the car forums I frequent. I'm always surprised when I go to register with a 'new to me' forum and find it's still available.

Due to the regular absence I suffer from on here I've only just found all these replies, so here's a group thanks.

Excellent stuff :thumb:

Was an old log-on name at work

First 5 letters of surname plus first initial

:confused: That equals 6 yet there are 7 in your user name? :confused:

First name plus an exclamation - It was an intertube epithet ascribed to me by a dear friend, who died rather unexpectedly. I kept using the name as a form of remembrance.

Lost more money than I possessed , felt honour bound to repay it (fool ! ) ,kids have grown up , I have not , always wanted an old SL ( since my boss had one in the 70s ) , hence , no money , but a Merc . Only here once , enjoy life while you can ! Really do not give a **** what others think of my car ( complete with naff 70s body kit ) , it gives me pleasure just to own it ,work on it , and drive it when weather/time permits . In all honesty , if I could afford a new Mercedes I would prefer to give some money to my kids , and buy a better old SL . :dk:

I built a kit car in 2007 - a Robin Hood Superspec.....Don't own it anymore, I did buy the Merc after I sold it though so all's well.....

Mine is a very complex "da-Vinci Code" style anagram of a name that you will never guess.

Regards

Bruce Millar

Mine is also system login based, as the first 5 letters of my surname and my initial.
I used to use scoobycbr based on my prior love of Subaru's (before I saw the light and bought a C63) and Honda CBR motorbikes

Mine is a a typo!!! it could be FenLandGreyDog, not FenandGreyDog, why because I live in the fen's near Spalding (UK) and have an ex-racing greyhound.

seriously doubt mine requires any clarification, but anyway - name, middle initial, first letter of surname ... highly cryptic ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom