Origin of members names

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

developer

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
Volvo V90 D5 AWD
Excuse me if this has been asked before (though new members join all the time so it will constantly change).

What are the origins of our member names?
Some are obvious, some are car related, but others have me guessing with interest.

Here's my starter for 10.

Developer215 - property developer/private rented sector landlord born 21st May.

Mine is fairly simple too. When I joined we had an A Class, an A160 Avantgarde.

The origin of my forum name. HERE.

This is the first forum I used and if I'd thought on I would probably have used the name ARKLE after the indomitable steeplechaser of the late 60's/mid 70's. :cool:

Is it an old banger?

I'll bet it has porktronic. ;)

'Fraid not, which makes playing "hide the šaugsage" even more fun than usual. I also have to be careful not to take corners too fast, lest the šaugsage rolls.

Still, it could be wurst: at least it's got synchromash, and there's only a few stone chipolatas.

'Fraid not, which makes playing "hide the šaugsage" even more fun than usual. I also have to be careful not to take corners too fast, lest the šaugsage rolls.

Still, it could be wurst: at least it's got synchromash, and there's only a few stone chipolatas.
You really ought to consider what you're really saying before making such rash(er) statements. After all if you go streak-ing a-rind any bends too quickly you may end up with the pigs on your tail.

^^ No idea why I've spelt šausage with two Gs - it must be one that's made from horsemeat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom