Original invoice for mercedes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

sheimimac

Car
SL 300 24V
Hi all,

I'm new to the forum, from County Donegal, Ireland. About 3 years ago, I bought a very nice SL 300 24V in the UK with 54K. I love it, it's been brilliant, has a very good service history etc etc. The one thing I would love to have, which was not with the car, is a copy of the ORIGINAL INVOICE that lists the factory options and the MRSP etc. Does anyone know if this can be ordered from MB ??

Attachments

• MT Merc 2.jpg
    MT Merc 2.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 14
  • MT Merc.jpg
    MT Merc.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 16
Hi and welcome,if you put the VIN number on here so kind sole may get you the data card

Have you met Daniel...he isn't be too far away from you?:D

Welcome.

They will not give you the original invoice as its the agreement between them and the original owner, data card with specs can be obtained though

Data cards

If you Goggle data cards there is a Russian web site that gives you the original spec.

Data cards

I have looked up web site:-

http://carinfo.kiev.ua/cars/vin/mercedes/vin_check

I too have a low mileage SLK and have managed to get copies of MB service, but after playing multiple Reg. Nos. with them (the car has had 6 changes). It was made worse as the last MB service owner had used the reg. on his new SLK that he still has it! The info is a bit sparse as it only confirms what is in service book, but i did manage to get copies from two Bosch garages that did subsequent services. The last owner keep good records for his ownership.

I am at present changing Auto and Supercharger fluids and painting wheel hubs, calipers etc. Just put on wood grain dash from USA - looks great! Only things I have renewed are, front badge, gas struts in boot and wheel logos.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom