oscar pistorius does anyone trust him?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I wouldn't be asking him if I could use his toilet.

Sent from my iPhone using MBClub UK

Defence has ended, case adjourned until August 7th for closing arguments. Mr Pistolorius (sic) has to sweat it out for a month.

TO BE CONTINUED!!!!!!!!!!! Judges remarks would indicate that she will find him guilty of Culpable Homicide tomorrow.

Not guilty of murder? I really wonder about that as I think the guys is actually nuts.

South African athlete Oscar Pistorius found guilty of culpable homicide over the killing of his girlfriend Reeva Steenkamp in 2013. Not yet sentenced.

He may try to escape.

He could always do a runner...

Bailed until sentencing on 13th -16th October Still time to go out clubbing or discharge another firearm in a crowded restaurant then. :crazy:

Last edited:
He may try to escape.

He could always do a runner...

Said in jest but he already sold his flat and two other properties he owned leaving him with no residence in SA….he has been lodging with his uncle. according to prosecutor.

Other than it being an interesting news story, does it matter whether anyone on here trusts Oscar P. We are never likely to meet him.

Said in jest but he already sold his flat and two other properties he owned leaving him with no residence in SA….he has been lodging with his uncle. according to prosecutor.

And he still gets bail? Amazing. He must have used the same lawyer as OJ...

Other than it being an interesting news story, does it matter whether anyone on here trusts Oscar P. We are never likely to meet him.

But there are plenty here and in the rest of the world who had no doubt that he was guilty of murder. And despite the judge's statement, they still believe he's guilty of murder. What's most remarkable is that they've managed to come to this conclusion after having read second or third accounts of less than 5% of the evidence. They have no idea what it's like to live in place where there's a high risk of armed intruders who would have no hesitation in shooting to kill. They can't possibly know exactly what happened that fateful night - only one person knows. He's the one who'll have to live with the truth for the rest of his life - wherever that may be!

If it was a normal citizen in his position they would have been thrown in Jail ages ago for murder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom