oscar pistorius does anyone trust him?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
He is going down this time, Good, Slimy Git

^ A jealous bully who murdered a beautiful woman and is putting on a sob story to try and absolve his actions.

Give him 30+ years

Caught a glimpse of the trial earlier where he was on his stumps playing the sympathy card. Disgusting, all of it.

They had an argument she went to the bathroom probably crying, him acting like a hard man went over she wouldn't open the door and he started shooting.

All this BS about an intruder is just a cover up.

Send him down like the hard man he thought he was.

I couldn't agree more, the man was known to have a temper, he should now pay the price for his actions!

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

I've only ever come across one person who thought he was innocent and that's because she wanted to get inside his trousers.

Everyone else seems to agree that he is GAF.

Seems like a case of anger-management issues, RS annoyed him for whatever reason, "Right, I'll show you, bitch!" and then having to come up with an excuse why he murdered her.

15 years minimum sentence for murder in SA less time already served? Irrc he is already released under house arrest? Don't know if this means he goes back inside?
Correction
  • March 2014: Trial begins
  • September 2014: Judge finds Pistorius guilty of culpable homicide
  • October 2014: Begins five-year sentence
  • October 2015: Transferred to house arrest
  • December 2015: Appeal court changes verdict to murder
  • July 2016: Sentenced to six years in jail for murder
  • November 2017: Sentence more than doubled to 15 years, less time served

Section 51 of South Africa's Criminal Law Amendment Act of 1997 prescribes the minimum sentences for other types of murders, rapes and robberies to 25, 15 and 10 years respectively, so parole is almost always granted to prisoners serving life sentences after the minimum sentence for the lesser crime has been served. However, a prisoner must be given a parole hearing after having served 25 years.
I have no idea when he would be elligible for parole altho that usually forms part of the sentencing verdict

Last edited:
Always thought he was guilty but to be honest I got sick of hearing about him with the obsessive media coverage. If he hadn't been a Paralympic the case would have had little or zero coverage in the UK.

I heard he was absolutely legless..

I’ll get my coat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom