OT Fruit machine wanted

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Simon

MB Enthusiast
Car
C180 Proper gearbox
Anyone know where I can get a fruit machine other than eBay?

Have any of you got a contact?

What I’m looking for is an old style “One armed bandit” mechanical machine, maybe with electric illumination. Not too large. Preferably using current coins and in good working order. I’ll pay up to £150 + delivery for the right machine but would need to see a picture of it first.

Thanks.

I just fancy having one in case you were wondering.

Hi mate

I know of a company called Red Rose Leisure, i will try and get ya a number but they can source which your after and will deliver

Cheers

Paul

Depends why your looking but....

Several emulators are available for PC's that take the original ROM images from full size gaming machines and duplicate the game play and graphics, skewed winning odds included !

Doesn't compare to the hands on experience of a real machine but interesting to test your hand without losing a penny.

Just a thought !

Andrew

Thanks for the above. It's got to be a mechanical one though Andrew.

I bet Simon wants one so that at party's he can fleece his guests, or take the revenue for mods :D :D :D :D :D

Simon
you need to look at the Vintage Amusement Magazine - I believe you can access it online. There are quite a few for sale there from dealers and private sellers.
However (as with all things) condition, originality etc. will dictate the price, but your budget I`m afraid wont stretch very far if you want a mechanical one armed bandit - think in terms of twice that - minimum.
However - be very careful when buying - as there is plenty of rubbish around

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom