OT: George Bush meets the Queen

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

simonl

Car
SLK230
George Bush met The Queen, and he turns round and says:

"As I'm the President, I'm thinking of changing how the country is referred to, and I'm thinking that it should be a Kingdom". To which the Queen replies, "I'm sorry Mr Bush, but to be a Kingdom, you have to have a King in charge - and you're not a King."

George Bush thought a while and then said: "How about a Principality then?", to which the Queen replied "Again, to be a Principality you have to be a Prince - and you're not a Prince, Mr Bush".

Bush thought long and hard and came up with "How about an Empire then?" The Queen, getting a little T'ed off by now replied " Sorry again, Mr Bush, but to be an Empire you must have an Emperor in charge - and you are not an Emperor."

Before George Bush could utter another word, The Queen said: "I think you're doing quite nicely as a Country".

:D

rotfl.gif

OMG! Did anyone see that statue of bush being brought down:eek: :eek: :eek: I was jus checkin wht was on telly....and i seen that statue being bought down n i was like "that aint saddam hussain" and then i realised it was Bush.....amazing scenes in London....

The atmosphere at the March and the Demo was very good and i didn't see any trouble. It amazed me what a huge cross section of the public turned out.

As a Muslim it meant alot to me to celibrate the ending of todays fast with all of those present in Trafalgar square, since many of the demonstrators who are not Muslim kept a fast today.

Regards

Tan:bannana:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom