OT: Help, ECU tuning

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Lagerlout

Car
'72 W109 300 SEL 6.3 / '91 W201 Evolution II / '98 W140 S500 / '08 C209 CLK BS / '15 W222 S350
Hi all,

Not a MB related question, but as a lot of you modify your cars maybe you can help? Some of you know my Abarth 500 which you've seen on the track days at Goodwood. Well, it's still not back on the road. Without going into war and peace, I need to find someone with Omex ECU tuning experience. Not just someone who can map the car, but also trace faults too and fix them. The car has an issue at the moment where it's dropping boost pressure.

If anyone can recommend someone to me in the South/London that would be awesome.

Many thanks.

Let me speak to my guy who does some mapping for me and my rolling road testing.

Also have another guy across the road from me that also does mapping for the fiat rally team in portugal as well. So will see them on tuesday and find out

The 2 I know of but have only ever used one are

Allitalia in Wrexham (not local I know) used them on Fiat Coupe turbo problems and first class.

I also think there is one around London called Gonnella Brothers or Goonellya brothers :dk: who seem to have a good reputation.

I know a guy who maps with OMEX and awful lot but if you know someone who maps with AEM V1 and 2 you're also in good hands as more or less AEM is just OMEX.
Guy I know is Will at RDT but he's not on London but may know of someone local.
The ECUs we Tune

Also preferable to find somebody with a rolling road and the software to prove the fault which may only happen under certain circumstances.

I know a guy who maps with OMEX and awful lot but if you know someone who maps with AEM V1 and 2 you're also in good hands as more or less AEM is just OMEX.
Guy I know is Will at RDT but he's not on London but may know of someone local.
The ECUs we Tune

I know RDT too if its the same one at Harworth just South of Doncaster. I have a very high profile customer who has a vast collection of cars including a Mclaren F1 road car and they have done work on his cars and have been absolutely fantastic in tracking down some very tricky problems on new and older vehicles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom