OT: How much is your soul worth?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Take the money . . . . ;)

Hummm ..... perhaps it was someone elses soul .... I just got:

Your soul is worth £39394. For your peace of mind, 19% of people have a purer soul than you.

I think it was being a member of Blockbusters that killed my chances.
confused.gif
silly.gif

S.

what did i do ??

Your soul is worth £4527. For your peace of mind, 94% of people have a purer soul than you. :crazy:

oh dear :rolleyes:

£7910. For your peace of mind, 85% of people have a purer soul than you

Today's superdeal.....

Roll up, roll up. Come and get yer bagain soul. Only £4601. (At 94% bad it may not be in the best condition but a bit of heavenly Zymol and an afternoon will bring it up a treat!)
:devil:

My halo's showing

"Your soul is worth £29171. For your peace of mind, 29% of people have a purer soul than you". Could be worse, look at K's quote! He's so pure angels shine his star!

I must be slowing down in my old age, I think I need to take up some vices!

…like buying a Silver Mercedes ;-P

Andy

Last edited:
tee hee - I managed £2227 with 97% having a purer soul than me - just going to have a quick look on ebay to see what that will buy me :)

Andy

Your soul is worth £9991. For your peace of mind, 78% of people have a purer soul than you.

Your soul is worth £15945. For your peace of mind, 58% of people have a purer soul than you.

But I'll accept a CASH offer in the region of £500.

Your soul is worth £19813. For your peace of mind, 49% of people have a purer soul than you.
Ah well, still in the balace as to where I will end up, but I have a good idea :devil:

Your soul is worth £12086. For your peace of mind, 70% of people have a purer soul than you.And there was me thinking I was all sweetness adn light:rolleyes: £12k won't get me very much tho will it- think I'll hang on for a better offer:D

pammy said:
Your soul is worth £12086. For your peace of mind, 70% of people have a purer soul than you.And there was me thinking I was all sweetness adn light:rolleyes: £12k won't get me very much tho will it- think I'll hang on for a better offer:D

£12087 ;) :bannana: :D

fuzzer said:
£12087 ;) :bannana: :D

lotusmark2 said:
I have a few offers in mind ;)
At least I can count on you to cheer me up - lol

PS - gotta be more than that Jason;)

Your soul is worth £7319. For your peace of mind, 87% of people have a purer soul than you.

Now what can I buy for that, thinks re spray would be the first thing, or deposit on a E55 AMG.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom