OT: Ornithologists, please help !!

sym

MB Enthusiast
Car
W204 C220CDI Sport
Well, here's something to brighten up a miserable grey day (literally!!)

I had the unfortunate need to park my car further down the drive than normal today, to allow another car to park there. The reason that I wouldn't normally do this, is that it means parking under the TV aerial mounted on the side of the house, which birds tend to use as a toilet when there's anything silver and shiney underneath !!!!

Anyway - returned to my car to swiftly remove the array of bird droppings, and then noticed this one - which had fortunately just missed my car !!!!

If any bird experts are out there, please help me to identify what it came from . . . . looks like a martian bird to me !!

(Apologies to anybody who has just eaten their lunch !!)

Attachments

• birdie.jpg
    birdie.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 74

fuzzer

MB Enthusiast
Car
F25 X3 20d SE
sym said:

I had the unfortunate need to park my car further down the drive than normal today, to allow another car to park there. The reason that I wouldn't normally do this, is that it means parking under the TV aerial mounted on the side of the house, which birds tend to use as a toilet when there's anything silver and shiney underneath !!!!

Anyway - returned to my car to swiftly remove the array of bird droppings, and then noticed this one - which had fortunately just missed my car !!!!

If any bird experts are out there, please help me to identify what it came from . . . . looks like a martian bird to me !!

$hit dude :crazy:

Brian WH

MB Enthusiast
Car
JAGUAR XF 3.0D Premium Luxury
sym said:

Looks like a "Miscarriage". :D :D :D

pammy

MB Enthusiast
Car
hers - slk 320, his - dull diesel BMW fleet :/, Xtrail, Honda CBR 1100xx, Yamaha YZF600, Ribble Road
Yeeeeeeuch:crazy:

Webby

Car
E220cdi Elegance facelift
Ornothologists

Very eggsiting, what a lucky break,(only yolking).

Steve_Perry

MB Enthusiast
Car
CLS350CDI Grand Edition
:crazy: Lucky it didn't hit the car mate...

Remember the scene in Alien when they try to cut the 'egg layer' off of John Hurt's face? Looks like that $h|t would have eaten through your bonnet and engine block down to the floor. :devil:

S.

kikkthecat

MB Enthusiast
Car
2011 Viano 2.2 CDi Ambiente
Erm looks like whichever bird had been sick on your drive had been eating raw eggs. :D :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom