OT: Ornithologists, please help !!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

sym

MB Enthusiast
Car
W204 C220CDI Sport
Well, here's something to brighten up a miserable grey day (literally!!)

I had the unfortunate need to park my car further down the drive than normal today, to allow another car to park there. The reason that I wouldn't normally do this, is that it means parking under the TV aerial mounted on the side of the house, which birds tend to use as a toilet when there's anything silver and shiney underneath !!!!

Anyway - returned to my car to swiftly remove the array of bird droppings, and then noticed this one - which had fortunately just missed my car !!!!

If any bird experts are out there, please help me to identify what it came from . . . . looks like a martian bird to me !!

(Apologies to anybody who has just eaten their lunch !!)

Attachments

• birdie.jpg
    birdie.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 74
sym said:

I had the unfortunate need to park my car further down the drive than normal today, to allow another car to park there. The reason that I wouldn't normally do this, is that it means parking under the TV aerial mounted on the side of the house, which birds tend to use as a toilet when there's anything silver and shiney underneath !!!!

Anyway - returned to my car to swiftly remove the array of bird droppings, and then noticed this one - which had fortunately just missed my car !!!!

If any bird experts are out there, please help me to identify what it came from . . . . looks like a martian bird to me !!

$hit dude :crazy:

sym said:

Looks like a "Miscarriage". :D :D :D

Yeeeeeeuch:crazy:

Ornothologists

Very eggsiting, what a lucky break,(only yolking).

:crazy: Lucky it didn't hit the car mate...

Remember the scene in Alien when they try to cut the 'egg layer' off of John Hurt's face? Looks like that $h|t would have eaten through your bonnet and engine block down to the floor. :devil:

S.

Erm looks like whichever bird had been sick on your drive had been eating raw eggs. :D :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom