OT: Penguins and Cranes, what do they have in common?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Steve_Perry said:
They're both fun!!

Penguin

Crane

Well they're fun for 5 mins or so :p

S.
Very therapeutic Steve. . . . thanks :D (Although I can only get 317 on the penguin thing and its beginning to frustrate me now . . grrrrrrr)

S.

This is spooky - another friend of mine nothing to do with the MB world sent me the penguin by e-mail this afternoon - I was gonna post it here too - doo dooo doo dooo - spoooooooky:D amazing how these things get round.

I got 302.6 on the penguin:p

Reactions: sym
pammy said:
This is spooky - another friend of mine nothing to do with the MB world sent me the penguin by e-mail this afternoon - I was gonna post it here too - doo dooo doo dooo - spoooooooky:D amazing how these things get round.

What's even spookier is that my best penguin score is 302.6 as well, I kid you not :eek:

S.

Steve_Perry said:
What's even spookier is that my best penguin score is 302.6 as well, I kid you not :eek:

S.
oooh errrr - well mines now 316.4:D :bannana:

pammy said:

Penguin = 325.

321.1:mad:

My best on that penguin one is 320.5, that was from 2 days ago when I first got the link from someone :)

Shude said:
My best on that penguin one is 320.5, that was from 2 days ago when I first got the link from someone :)
Just got 322.9 !!!! woohoo !!

S.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom