OT: Plastic Surgery

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Koolvin

Administrator
Staff member
Car
W168, W169 & S202
Anyone had plastic surgery?

Can anyone reccomend any places in London that they might have been to or other people they know been to?

I just want to remove a tattoo

Do girls keep asking why you have "C180" on your privates?

^^^ Meeeeee Ooowwwwwww :devil: The claws are out tonight :p

K.,
Never had plastic surgery, though I'm sure people would argue that I should :p Never had tattoos either so wouldn't have a clue about removing them. It's some kind of laser treatment isn't it? Maybe a question for your friendly neighbourhood spid... *ahem* GP?

*EDIT* A quick google search throws up a bucket load places but I think you're best off discussing this with your doctor...

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q="t...tnG=Google+Search&meta=cr=countryUK|countryGB
http://www.buy-the-best-online.co.uk/tattoo-removal.html

S.

Last edited:
Plastic Surgery

I am no expert on cars but I know a thing or two on surgery (consultant ENT surgeon, NHS and Private Practice in the North West). Take my advice: stay clear of high street plastic surgery clinics. You know the kind advertising liposuction and collagen injections to in Vogue and Cosmo. Most are staffed either by doctors with very limited training in plastic surgery or foreign doctors who fly in for the day to do surgery then fly back home again. There are numerous such doctors cashing in on the trade in Harley street. I have no problems with fully accredited surgeon from any country but the standards of accreditation vary widely between EC countries. Ask to see the doctor actually performing the operation and not a nurse (or office manager) doing the screening.

Ask your GP to refer you to your local NHS consultant plastic surgeon. Very unlikely that tatoo removal could be done on the NHS but he/she mostl likely will have private practice as well.

For info on who's local to you check:

www.drfosters.co.uk

If I can be of any help, e-mail me.

YGPM

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom