OT - Plea for help!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

pammy

MB Enthusiast
Car
hers - slk 320, his - dull diesel BMW fleet :/, Xtrail, Honda CBR 1100xx, Yamaha YZF600, Ribble Road
Hi chaps - I'd like to ask for your help. One of the guys I work with has a stepdaughter at University. She's taking part in a Virgin competition that will see the top ten students getting rent free accommodation for a year. But to be in that top ten they have to get votes!!!! To make it a bit more fun - all voters will be put in draws for Ipods and the such like. So if you fancy helping Steph get her house for a year but also having a chance of winning a great prize yourself - please vote.
Steph is 4th in on 2nd Row @ Edinburgh University
Thanks chaps:D :bannana: :D

pammy said:
She's taking part in a Virgin competition

I didn't know there were such things. :D

She's got my vote anyway.

Last edited:
Simon said:
I didn't know there were such things. :D
he he wondered who'd be first to pick that up - well done Simon:bannana:

edited - just shows how you lot think - cos another forum I posted it on picked up on the free iPod - now what does that say about each forum:D

Last edited:
Done !

Thanks guys

Cheers chaps - you're great:D every vote counts;)

I voted for Pixie... 1st one on 2nd row - very cute she is ;)

Just kidding She got my vote :bannana:

All done,Wouldn't mind winning an Ipod.Well winning anything would be a nice change for me. :D

Done.

If I get lots of spam by voting I will be after you Pammy. :D :D

Pretty girl, doesn't take after her mother I assume? :D :D

done. put my name down for the party if she wins! :p

Sp!ke said:
I voted for Pixie... 1st one on 2nd row - very cute she is ;)

Just kidding She got my vote :bannana:
Cheeky:devil:

Thank you so much guys - she will be over the moon with the support she's getting. We're going for a pole position - no not pole dancing position;) and they're working on Edingburgh uni to get their PC's kitted up with the latest version of flash as it doesn't work without it - at least then the students can vote from their too;)

I'll let you know how she does - but yeah - she's a pretty girl, and don't know about her Mother Brian - shall I ask for you:D

Thank you too gents - :D

hmmmmmmmm - makes personal note - in desperate need of therapy - just called Kink a gent - hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

There ya go Pammy, I managed to vote 3 times using different e-mail addresses. Yahoo, hotmail and blueyonder....I hope they all count.

But it was close, Pixie is promising "jelly wrestling"

Last edited:
Done...

For all the right reasons Pammy. Ages ago now but I remember being a student and it's harder now (financially) even if the courses appear to be easier.

Ian.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom