OT: The Getaway (Brabus!)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Flyer

MB Enthusiast
Car
Ford Mustang GT
Been playing The Getaway for some time now, on and off (for those of you that have played it, I'm stuck at the Chinese Art Gallery - can't complete the damn mission :rolleyes: ).

Anyway, I'm on free roam, checking London out and notice that there's a few black and silver A classes zooming around. Nicked one and had a closer look - they had Brabus badges on, including the round "B", double exhausts, Brabus wheels, the lot! :D Wonder how that happened?

Here's a few pics - not good quality and I've lightened them in Photoshop, but the goodies are there ...

getaway1.jpg

getaway2.jpg

getaway3.jpg

getaway4.jpg

getaway5.jpg

Goes pretty good as well (much better than the Lexus :p )

Cheers
Andrew

Is it possible that they didn't get the licencing from Mercedes to use the name on the cars etc, but Brabus were ok with it?

what about the ol'skool SL's that the Yardi's have in that game!!!

Originally posted by Shude
Is it possible that they didn't get the licencing from Mercedes to use the name on the cars etc, but Brabus were ok with it?

There are standard A classes too I think, heh, I think I maybe playing this game a bit more after the end of this month.

S.

If you look hard enough, there are some Brabus S Classes too. Very cool motor and very quick!

Originally posted by Koolvin
what about the ol'skool SL's that the Yardi's have in that game!!!

Originally posted by Steve_Perry
There are standard A classes too I think

Originally posted by VikJ
If you look hard enough, there are some Brabus S Classes too. Very cool motor and very quick!

Hmm, I can see there's loads of cars I've not seen yet - have to stop doing this stupid work thing ;) .

Got attacked last night by some gangsters in a Nissan Skyline :D .

Shude: you could have a point!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom