OT! What my wife got for her birthday!

Fudger

Car
Awaiting delivery
She has wanted to be a biker chick for years and I finally gave in :crazy:

It's a Yamaha Dragstar XVS125 V twin. Looks big but has no power so ideal for a learner.

Problem is that I have got the 'bug' and am doing my CBT in a few weeks time so i can ride it too.

Have MB ever made bikes?

dcp_03861.jpg

Aletank

MB Enthusiast
I did my bike test a couple of years back and ended up buying a new Kawasaki ER5 (500cc)(see pic below) There the bike most training places use for training & taking tests on.I got bored of it though and never really used it, I found it too cold in winter and I wouldn't use it in the wet and too hot in summer once you have the gear on and if you go for a day out your stuck carrying the helmet etc about.
But i must admit I'm always thinkin about another bike - LOL.And especially a cruiser - Did you know you can get a BRAND NEW HARLEY DAVIDSON for £5,000, A Bargain i think - LOL , here's a pic of my old bike
Have Fun !!
Bike%201.jpg

Sp!ke

Administrator
Car
SL500 & The Fart Car
Fudger wrote...

HAve MB ever made bikes

Yes, Gottlieb Daimler and Wilhelm Maybach actually made the *first* ever motorcycle!!! There have been rumours for years that they are going to start production again - who knows, I wish they would - only hopefully something slightly mor modern.

87f423760.jpg

More info can be found HERE

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom