OTT Hummer on M25

GRAV888

MB Enthusiast
Joined
Mar 5, 2003
Messages
6,324
Location
Rochester and Lancashire
Car
2017 CLA 180 AMG in Black (mine) 2018 GLA 200 SE in Black (wifes)
Spotted this yesterday on the Surrey section of the M25.
Pics are not fabulous quality, as were taken on my phone.
I must remember to start taking my camera with me.

 

mickl

MB Enthusiast
Joined
Aug 18, 2004
Messages
1,442
Location
Mancy lad
Car
CLK280 W209
were you sat on a bus or in low flying aircraft? :p that's a very high angle

I have a neighbour down the road who has one of these in black with 20" spinner rims. He just looks a knob driving it down the narrow streets near us.
 

Steve_Perry

MB Enthusiast
Joined
Jun 3, 2002
Messages
3,241
Location
Wales, U.K.
Car
CLS350CDI Grand Edition
mickl said:
were you sat on a bus or in low flying aircraft? :p that's a very high angle

I have a neighbour down the road who has one of these in black with 20" spinner rims. He just looks a knob driving it down the narrow streets near us.
Graeme would have been driving his truck :) Either that or he's turned his E55 into a dune buggy :p

S.
 

Howard

MB Club Veteran
Joined
Apr 23, 2004
Messages
18,624
Location
Toad Hall
Car
CLS 500 / A 150
Steve_Perry said:
Graeme would have been driving his truck :) Either that or he's turned his E55 into a dune buggy :p

S.
He's a mean mutha trucker !! ;)
 
OP
OP
GRAV888

GRAV888

MB Enthusiast
Joined
Mar 5, 2003
Messages
6,324
Location
Rochester and Lancashire
Car
2017 CLA 180 AMG in Black (mine) 2018 GLA 200 SE in Black (wifes)
You can't see it in the pics, but it had the word "JUICED" all over it in yellow with squirls in tango orange :crazy:
 

mickl

MB Enthusiast
Joined
Aug 18, 2004
Messages
1,442
Location
Mancy lad
Car
CLK280 W209
did it seem like an advertising vehicle or just a rich chav had done his ride up?
 
OP
OP
GRAV888

GRAV888

MB Enthusiast
Joined
Mar 5, 2003
Messages
6,324
Location
Rochester and Lancashire
Car
2017 CLA 180 AMG in Black (mine) 2018 GLA 200 SE in Black (wifes)
mickl said:
did it seem like an advertising vehicle or just a rich chav had done his ride up?
Can't see someone having their motor done up like that out of choice mate, but you never know these days
 

mickl

MB Enthusiast
Joined
Aug 18, 2004
Messages
1,442
Location
Mancy lad
Car
CLK280 W209
GRAV888 said:
Can't see someone having their motor done up like that out of choice mate, but you never know these days
yeah, these days you can never be too sure. Fast and Furious have a lot to answer for.....
 

Steve_Perry

MB Enthusiast
Joined
Jun 3, 2002
Messages
3,241
Location
Wales, U.K.
Car
CLS350CDI Grand Edition
I'm pretty sure Juiced is a new PS2 console racing game from THQ. Similar to Need for Speed Underground or Midnight Club. So you probably saw their promo vehicle.

Juiced


S.
 
Last edited:
OP
OP
GRAV888

GRAV888

MB Enthusiast
Joined
Mar 5, 2003
Messages
6,324
Location
Rochester and Lancashire
Car
2017 CLA 180 AMG in Black (mine) 2018 GLA 200 SE in Black (wifes)
Steve_Perry said:
I'm pretty sure Juiced is a new PS2 console racing game from THQ. Similar to Need for Speed Underground or Midnight Club. So you probably saw their prom vehicle.

Juiced


S.
Must be then, as it has THQ on the front wing
 

fwb44

Active Member
Joined
Feb 26, 2005
Messages
305
There's a fancy new restaurant in Madrid has a stretched Hummer in poncy white for a promo vehicle, they drive around the city serving free tapas, cava and all the rest in it. Reminds me a bit of the Rolls-Royce Silver Shadow II estate that Mumm & Cie. had made and tricked out in red, white and gold livery to promote their bubbly in London in the early 80s. Loads'a money !!!
 
Last edited:

Bobby Dazzler

MB Club Veteran
SUPPORTER
Joined
Jan 21, 2005
Messages
16,962
Location
Mittel England
Car
ML AMG-line Black Series
Seen this very same Hummer today at Santa Pod Raceway.

It is indeed a demo for some Playstation game or another - filled with loud speakers and screens, oh and a Playstation!! It had a similarly chav-tastic Fast & Furious style Mazda RX8 kitted out in a similar fashion alongside.
 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom