OTT Hummer on M25

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GRAV888

MB Enthusiast
Car
2017 CLA 180 AMG in Black (mine) 2018 GLA 200 SE in Black (wifes)
Spotted this yesterday on the Surrey section of the M25.
Pics are not fabulous quality, as were taken on my phone.
I must remember to start taking my camera with me.
CAR+058.jpg

CAR+059.jpg

were you sat on a bus or in low flying aircraft? :p that's a very high angle

I have a neighbour down the road who has one of these in black with 20" spinner rims. He just looks a knob driving it down the narrow streets near us.

mickl said:
were you sat on a bus or in low flying aircraft? :p that's a very high angle

I have a neighbour down the road who has one of these in black with 20" spinner rims. He just looks a knob driving it down the narrow streets near us.
Graeme would have been driving his truck :) Either that or he's turned his E55 into a dune buggy :p

S.

Steve_Perry said:
Graeme would have been driving his truck :) Either that or he's turned his E55 into a dune buggy :p

S.

He's a mean mutha trucker !! ;)

You can't see it in the pics, but it had the word "JUICED" all over it in yellow with squirls in tango orange :crazy:

did it seem like an advertising vehicle or just a rich chav had done his ride up?

mickl said:
did it seem like an advertising vehicle or just a rich chav had done his ride up?
Can't see someone having their motor done up like that out of choice mate, but you never know these days

GRAV888 said:
Can't see someone having their motor done up like that out of choice mate, but you never know these days

yeah, these days you can never be too sure. Fast and Furious have a lot to answer for.....

I'm pretty sure Juiced is a new PS2 console racing game from THQ. Similar to Need for Speed Underground or Midnight Club. So you probably saw their promo vehicle.

Juiced
164936m.jpg

S.

Last edited:
Steve_Perry said:
I'm pretty sure Juiced is a new PS2 console racing game from THQ. Similar to Need for Speed Underground or Midnight Club. So you probably saw their prom vehicle.

Juiced
2287.jpg

S.

Must be then, as it has THQ on the front wing

There's a fancy new restaurant in Madrid has a stretched Hummer in poncy white for a promo vehicle, they drive around the city serving free tapas, cava and all the rest in it. Reminds me a bit of the Rolls-Royce Silver Shadow II estate that Mumm & Cie. had made and tricked out in red, white and gold livery to promote their bubbly in London in the early 80s. Loads'a money !!!

Last edited:
Seen this very same Hummer today at Santa Pod Raceway.

It is indeed a demo for some Playstation game or another - filled with loud speakers and screens, oh and a Playstation!! It had a similarly chav-tastic Fast & Furious style Mazda RX8 kitted out in a similar fashion alongside.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom