Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
14 exotic cars crashing into each other was hardly a coinincidence...they were traveling together. They were acting like t1ts, and when one had a problem at the front, there was nowhere to go.
With that in mind, the insurance claim forms should make interesting reading.

Glad I provoked some interesting views, but I honestly would not buy any kind of supercar maybe I`m in the minority.
I have a CLK because it`s comfortable, looks nice and quite well made but only cost me £8K 6 months ago, that`s good enough for me.

I think the biggest issue is temptation. It's like 17 year old lads who first get behind the wheel - a lot can't resist ragging their cars to death.

I imagine the same goes for a lot of super car owners (I know I myself would probably go through a giddy phase), and the heavy right foot comes out.

If I had the money I would have a supercar in a second, yes I probably would drive it quickly on the road sometimes, not to the extent of what it was capable of and in appropriate conditions-i.e. not hammering down with rain on a busy road.

I was 20 years old when I bought a 400bhp Skyline. I didn't have a single crash in the 3 years i owned it. Guns don't kill people, people do. If you're not a complete idiot, then owning a 'supercar' is extremely good fun and not at all dangerous.

I was 20 years old when I bought a 400bhp Skyline. I didn't have a single crash in the 3 years i owned it. Guns don't kill people, people do. If you're not a complete idiot, then owning a 'supercar' is extremely good fun and not at all dangerous.

While agreeing with your sentiment the insurance statistics don't bear that out, otherwise premiums for supercars would be lower than they are . Owning and driving a supercar is the product of a selection process involving access to lots of Wonga rather than driving ability :eek: - which perhaps this incident amply demonstrates.:dk:

It's all drivers' fault. The first one to crash was guilty of the initial crash - all the others didn't keep safe distance and crash too. All of them are to blame. Why can't people just keep the distance?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom